Save Latin Village & Wards Corner CIC (SLV) is committed to an environment free of harassment, discrimination, and threatening or disrespectful behavior. Help us make this a space that is physically and psychologically safe. We will not tolerate harassment in any form at our events, forums and volunteer programmes. We reserve the right to remove any person who violates our Code of Conduct from attending current or future SLV events, forums and volunteer programmes, etc.
At a SLV event, online forum, volunteer programmes, etc you agree to:
- Look out for one another as part of this community-oriented environment.
- Respect the boundaries of other attendees.
- Seek consent before initiating physical contact.
- Avoid aggressively pitching your own cases, services, or products.
- Respect confidentiality requests by fellow members.
We will not tolerate the following behavior at any SLV events, forums, volunteer programmes:
- Sexual harassment of any kind, including unwelcome sexual attention or unwelcome physical contact.
- Disruptive behavior, drinking excessively, stalking, or following anyone.
- Abuse of power (including abuses related to position, wealth, race, or gender).
- Homophobia, racism, or behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people.
- Violent or threatening behavior.
SLV Commitment to You
We will provide an advocate, if requested, and investigate reported incidents at SLV events, virtual groups, volunteer programmes as appropriate. You can be assured this will be done with discretion and confidentiality.
Report violations of the Code of Conduct via email contacting us on email@example.com